"Because of the efficacy in hair reduction, the GentleYAG has been enthusiastically received by our patients."
Gentle Pro Series
What can you treat with Gentle Pro Series?
- Beard Bumps (PFB)
- Facial & Spider Veins
- Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Veins
- Pigmented Lesions
What will your patients experience?
- A range of high efficacy treatments
- Hair removal for all skin types
- Treatment of benign pigmented and vascular lesions including leg veins
What are the main advantages for your practice?
- Combines 755nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064nm Nd:YAG laser
- A 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System makes the GentleMax Pro the fastest dual wavelength hair removal laser in the market
- NEW! The 5mm spot size enables treatment of nail fungus
The Pro Advantage: Faster. Greater Performance. More Versatility.
The GentleMax Pro® is a single consolidated system that delivers a range of treatments - all skin type hair removal, as well as pigmented and vascular lesions. It is a dual wavelength laser platform that combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease-of-use, outstanding performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
A 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System makes the GentleMax Pro the fastest dual wavelength hair removal laser in the market.
Two “Upgradeable” product configurations in the Gentle Pro Series.
Each of the Upgradeable systems are direct derivatives of the GentleMax Pro system and provide the complete set of GentleMax Pro specifications for a single wavelength:
The GentleLase Pro-U® long pulse alexandrite laser system can be upgraded to include the 1064nm features and The GentleYAG Pro-U® long pulse Nd:YAG laser can be upgraded to include 755nm features.
The Gold Standard Gentle Hair Removal™ - for All skin types
Further Clinical Indications include:
- Epidermal pigmented lesions
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Vascular anomalies
- Spider veins
- Telangiectasia on the face and legs
- Telangiectatic Matting
- Pseudofoliculitis Barbae / Beard Bumps
- NEW! Nail Fungus