“I have had previous experience using other technologies for this type of vaginal treatment, both Er:YAG and radiofrequency. I found the CO2 technology of CO2RE Intima to be a more effective treatment because it both ablates and coagulates providing the type of fractional impact that is most effective on mucosal tissue. In addition, it can be used to treat all three areas: vaginal canal, introitus and vulva.”
What can you treat with CO2RE?
- Acne Scars
- CO2 Resurfacing
- Fractional Resurfacing
- Scar Treatment
- Women's Intimate Wellness - Vaginal Treatments
What will your patients experience?
- Proven solutions for skin resurfacing, wrinkle and scar reduction, pigmentation, and now vaginal treatments
What are the main advantages for your practice?
Grow your practice with this extremely versatile CO2 solution for popular Aesthetic applications.
Now with the CO2RE® Intima Module for in-demand treatments of women's intimate wellness.
Grow Your Practice With The Complete CO2 Solution
CO2RE® is the versatile platform which offers proven solutions for skin resurfacing, wrinkle and scar reduction, pigmentation, minor dermal incisions and excisions, and now vaginal treatments. CO2RE gives you the ability to treat both superficial and deep skin layers simultaneously with precision control over the intensity, pattern and depth of ablation – all from a single platform.
CO2RE - Extremely Versatile. Easy-to-Use. Featherweight Handpieces.
Your practice is positioned for growth with CO2RE through the proven, predictable results, increased patient satisfaction and the ability to differentiate yourself with unique treatment offerings.
- 3 Modules: Aesthetic, Intima and Surgical
- 4 Modes: Light, Mid, Deep & Fusion for fractional resurfacing
- Classic Mode for full resurfacing
- Surgical Mode for incision and excision
- Choice of 4 featherweight handpieces
- Choice of 3 lenses
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Featherweight articulated arm
- Compact size & easily mobile
Women Report High Satisfaction with CO2RE Intima Treatments5
- 73% reported an improvement in sexual gratification.
- 75% reported an improvement in vaginal rejuvenation.
- 92% reported satisfaction with treatment and would recommend it.
1 Data on file
2 Proprietary Syneron Consumer Survey, 2015
3 Perino A. Vulvo-vaginal atrophy: A new treatment modality using thermo-ablative fractional CO2 laser. Maturitas. 2015 Mar;80(3):296-301.
4 Salvatore S, et al. Histological study on the effects of microablative fractional CO2 laser on atrophic vaginal tissue: an ex vivo study. Menopause. 2015, Jan 20.
5 Clinical Study HM Monteprincipe Hospital, Madrid, Spain, 2015