“PicoWay is an innovative and exciting breakthrough for tattoo removal. A dual wavelength Nd:YAG laser, it delivers extremely high peak-power, picosecond pulses enabling the treatment of all skin types. What this means is extremely impressive results, which translate into very happy patients.”
What can you treat with PicoWay?
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation & Toning
- Tattoo Removal
What will your patients experience?
- Better results in few treatments for different skin types
- Fast results ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy
- Minimal risk, minimal discomfort
What are the main advantages for your practice?
- Dual wavelengths picosecond laser system, with both non-fractional & fractional capabilities
- Exemplary performance and scalable, low running costs
- Easy to use and ergonomic, fits any office environment
PicoWay® is a remarkably innovative dual wavelength picosecond laser with both non-fractional & fractional capabilities from Syneron Candela, the most trusted name in aesthetic lasers.
PicoWay - now with Resolve - is the first picosecond dual wavelength (532nm & 1064nm) system with both non-fractional and fractional capabilities. "Picosecond lasers are already being used for skin rejuvenation and improvement of acne scarring, using fractionated and non-fractionated beam profiles"1,2.
- Provides dual wavelength (1064nm & 532nm) to target deep and shallow lesions
- 1st and only aesthetic laser with revolutionary holographic fractional technology
- Uses picosecond holographic fractional to deliver predictable energy and ensure uniform treatments
- Customizes treatment of pigmentation and skin and textural irregularities with adjustable fluences
- Easy add-on to PicoWay
- With the non-fractional modality, treat a wide range of tattoos 2 wavelengths to treat all tattoo1 colors & types, including recalcitrant tattoos
- High peak power - delivers energy over a broad range of spot sizes
- Short picosecond pulses - allows energy delivery with minimal risk of side effects
1 A Novel Dual-Wavelength, Nd:YAG, Picosecond-Domain Laser Safely and Effectively Removes Multicolor Tattoos, Eric F. Bernstein, et.al. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. p1-7
2 Weiss M, Weiss M, Lorden F, Trageser M, Beasley K. Picosecond laser for reduction of wrinkles: long term results.