Hear Dr. Somi Javaid explore:
- Changes that occur with Menopause
- Treatment Options to Date
- Overview of the CO2RE Intima
- Other Conditions / Needs beyond Menopause
- Identifying and Engaging Prospective Patients
- Getting comfortable with Intimate Health Treatments
- New Possibilities
This 60-minute webinar will include:
- Vaginal Conditions and Non-Invasive Treatment Options
- Identifying Prospective Patients
- Breaking the Silence: Engaging your Patients in the Dialogue
- Getting Comfortable with a Private Pay Service for Vaginal Treatments
Dr. Garcia will share with us his experience in treating vaginal atrophy and vaginal relaxation syndrome with CO2RE Intima.
Dr. Martin A. Garcia is the founder of Garcia OB/GYN Associates, Jacksonville FL where he has practiced for over 30 years. Dr. Garcia is dedicated to providing women total health and wellness to live vibrant lives.
Dr. Julene Samuels, Plastic Surgeon, will discuss new treatment options for women’s vaginal health and how she has seamlessly incorporated these treatments into her practice. You will also learn about the high demand, yet underserved need for non surgical and non hormonal interventions to address Women’s Intimate Health challenges and how CO2RE Intima can provide solutions to expand your patient base and add new revenue streams to your practice. Please note: CO2RE Intima is currently only available in the United States.
Dr. Samuels is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice since 1994 in Louisville, KY specializing in both surgical and non-surgical options to provide quality care for her patients. Dr. Samuels is also an Associate Clinical Faculty at the University of Louisville in their Department of Plastic Surgery.