Being part of the Syneron Candela Family means to be a Certified Practitioner. To become a professional and fully certified Syneron Candela practitioner the outlined terms and conditions apply.
As a certified Syneron Candela practitioner we recognise your uniqueness and the high standards and are awarding you with a Certified Practitioner emblem.
Benefits of being a ‘certified Syneron Candela’ practitioner are, but are not limited to:
- Strong recommendation and ongoing support of our Certified Practitioners.
- Being a part of our recommended practitioner database – the fastest and easiest way of matching your potential clients with you.
- Participation in frequently held Syneron Candela’s open house events, demonstrations and workshops with international guests helping you stay up to date.
- All Syneron Candela devices come with a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
- All of our service technicians are Syneron Candela trained and qualified.
- We offer superior service support to ensure your device performs well at its best.
- Post warranty, Syneron Candela offers a wide range of service agreements for all of our devices for continued peace of mind.
Please remember there are three basic conditions you need to meet to maintain your status over the next years. All you have to do is:
- Use exclusively genuine equipment purchased in Australia from Syneron Candela or Syneron Candela’s authorised distributor.
- Have a current warranty or Syneron Candela service agreement in place.
- Have your staff trained and certified by Syneron Candela.
We do believe that the ‘Syneron Candela Certified Practitioner’ title will help you gain the trust of your clients and will position you among the best professionals within the industry.
Certified Practitioner' Terms and Conditions:
Syneron Candela Corporation Australia Pty Ltd ACN 124 282 168 (Syneron Candela).
Your Certification is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Appointment and Conditions
You may describe yourself as a ‘Syneron Candela Laser Certified Practitioner’, provided that you are operating at a clinic which:
- Has which uses exclusively genuine equipment purchased in Australia from Syneron Candela or an authorised distributor of Syneron Candela.
- Has a current warranty or service contract in place for the equipment with Syneron Candela or a service provider authorised by Syneron Candela or where the equipment is under warranty with Syneron Candela.
- Has successfully passed the Syneron Candela training and have been certified by Syneron Candela.
- Otherwise complies with any brand guidelines notified by Syneron Candela from time-to-time.
- Not use, or allow or permit any other person to use, the Syneron Candela Certified Practitioner Logo, Syneron Candela name or other intellectual property rights of Syneron Candela, unless you have passed certification with Syneron Candela and otherwise comply with the conditions set out in paragraph 1 above.
- Avoid deceptive, misleading or unethical practices that are, or might be, detrimental to Syneron Candela, the Logo or the public.
- Subject to the Authorised Technician’s compliance with these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any other contractual agreement the Authorised Technician has in place with Syneron Candela, Syneron Candela grants to Authorised Technician a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable ,personal licence to use the Logo.
- For the sole purpose of promoting itself as an authorised technician.
Appointment Not Transferable
- Your certification is personal and not transferable to any other person, clinic or entity.