“In my practice, I have used the SubQ handpiece for the Profound device on study patients for reduction of submental fat. I feel confident that this handpiece is reaching sufficient depth to destroy submental fat. This will allow me to offer a new treatment in the office with minimal downtime to patients desiring reduction in submental fat.”
What can you treat with Profound?
- Both Dermal & Adipose Tissues
What will your patients experience?
- 1st device to create all 3 skin fundamentals: Elastin. Collagen. Hyaluronic Acid.
- Yields 100% response rate* in a clinical study
- Heats the adipose tissue and remodels the septae
What are the main advantages for your practice?
- Single treatment procedure with a 100% response rate* in a clinical study
- FDA cleared for treatment of facial wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite
- A comprehensive treatment for Dermal & SubQ layers
- Yields predictable results with complete control over depth, temperature and time of treatment
1st Device to Create All 3 Skin Fundamentals. Profoundly. Elastin. Collagen. Hyaluronic Acid.
Uniquely, Profound® is clinically proven to create 3 vital skin elements: elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid2. These major skin building blocks work to create dermal volume.
Profound is the first device with temperature controlled radiofrequency clinically and scientifically proven to deliver energy directly to the deep dermis to stimulate neo-elastogenesis, neocollagenesis and hyaluronic acid deposition. Now Profound delivers fractional RF energy to the subcutaneous layer enabling treatment of adipose tissue and the septae as well. Profound is a comprehensive treatment addressing both the Dermal & SubQ layers. Confidently expand your practice offerings with this single treatment procedure with a 100% response* rate in a clinical study.
- NEW: Now treats and remodels adipose tissue and septae with the SubQ module.
- Creates elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid, profoundly.
- Creates dermal volume, naturally, to answer a big concern: how to replace lost volume in aging skin.
- Yields 100% response* for total patient satisfaction.
- FDA cleared for treatment of facial wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite.
- Real time temperature control for unprecedented treatment control.
- Yields predictable results with complete control over depth, temperature and time of treatment.
Growing Demand For High-End facial Treatments - $45 Billion In The US Alona!
Profoundly Impressive Results of a Multi-Center Study of 100 Patients
Toning Skin, Creating Dermal Volume
- 1st clinical evidence of profound neoelastogenesis2
- Clinical proof of new elastin, collagen & hyaluronic acid2
- Increase in reticular dermal volume2
High Physician & Patient Satisfaction
- 100% response rate for wrinkles3, 95% response rate for skin laxity3
- 47% had “significant to dramatic improvement in global skin appearance”3
- Non-surgical, yet yields 37% improvement in skin laxity compared to a surgical face lift4
- Natural healing response at all skin levels2. No fillers. No toxins.
*Based on results of a clinical study in 20 patients, measuring improvement in Fitzpatrick Wrinkle Scale at 3 months compared to baseline based on independent review of photographs.
1 Elastometry and Clinical Results After Bipolar Radiofrequency Treatment of Skin, Willey, Andrea et al. Dermatologic Surgery, 2010
2 Bipolar Fractional Radiofrequency Treatment Induces Neoelastogenesis and Neocollagneesis, Hantash, Basil et al. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2009
3 Prospective Multicenter Clinical Trial of a Minimally Invasive Temperature-Controlled Bipolar Fractional Readiofrequency System for Rhytid and Laxity Treatment, Alexiades-Armenakas, Macrene et al. Dermatologic Surgery, 2012
4 Blinded, Randomized, Quantitative Grading Comparison of Minimally Invasive, Fractional Radiofrequency and Surgical Face-lift to Treat Skin Laxity, Alexiades-Armenakas, Macrene et al, Archives of Dermatology, 2010